I am honored to be a highly credentialed Coldwell Banker Realty agent and leading producer in Atlanta real estate. My background is in mortgage banking and business ownership, and a commitment to personalized client attention, countless buyers and sellers throughout the city and surrounding communities trust me to guide them home. I have consistently ranked in the top 75 of all metro Atlanta Coldwell Banker® agents, and her list-to sale price ratios are within 97-100%. For four consecutive years, I have received Coldwell Banker’s Sterling Society Award, an honor reserved the top 18% of all agents worldwide.
I have worked hard to acquire the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) and Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) from the National Association of REALTORS.
My volunteer service in the industry has been with the GA Association of REALTORS and the local West GA Board of REALTORS. My experience consist of serving as Board of Directors Local Rep. 2017, Vice President of Budget and Finance (2018), Vice President (2019) and President (2020). Chair for the Diversity and Equal Opportunity Committee, 2021 & 2022 of the West GA Board of REALTORS®. Member of the State of Georgia Association of REALTORS Diversity Task Force 2020/2021. DEI Network Education Committee Chair with Coldwell Banker Realty 2022/2023. REALTORS® have a servant's heart and it has been a pleasure and honor to serve my REALTOR community for our residents. Whether buying or selling, I’ll design a winning marketing strategy tailored to each of your unique property goals.
With years of experience and Coldwell Banker Realty's powerful technologies, I can deliver maximum property exposure through targeted digital and print media. I will make sure your home is staged to perfection and competitively priced, the key to attracting qualified buyers and garnering serious offers. My extensive experience with effective negotiation protects my clients’ interests that brings a smooth close and optimal return.
Buyers can expect the same concierge-level service with my knowledge of many Atlanta neighborhoods, including important amenities like schools, recreation and transportation access. I will prepare an in-depth market analysis which will indicate the most current pricing and property trends, including hot areas where home values are on the rise, while giving buyers a winning edge in multiple-offer situations. To ease her your stress, I’ll manage all paperwork and will be immediately available throughout the transaction.
My experience has been as a manager then owner of a small business. After 15 years as an entrepreneur, I earned my real estate license in 2007 then worked in mortgage banking through the recession. Now a successful, full-time agent, I draw from these past occupations every day. Not only can I provide sound financial guidance, I also understand the importance of building trust through honest advice and open communication.
Real estate is a relationship business, and I strongly believe in maintaining connections long after the deal is done. If you are considering buying or selling, I would love to represent all of your Real Estate wants and need as your agent, neighbor and friend.
Awards And Designations:
International Sterling Society Coldwell Banker Realty. Top 16% Globally
Circle of Excellence Member Lifetime Member, Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer
SRS, Sellers Representative Specialist
ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
CNMS, CNBS Accredited Relocation Specialist
Certified Contract Specialist
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
2020 President West GA Board of Realtors
Areas of Expertise:
- Move Up Markets
- First Time Home Buyer
- Executive Home Markets
- Investment Buyer Representation
- REO/Foreclosure Buyer Representation
- Mentored in community middle schools.
- Assist and or participate in various community events for promotional and charity purposes.
- Member of the West GA Board of Realtors.
- Vice President West GA Board of Realtors
- Budget and Finance Chair West GA Board of Realtors
- Chair, Diversity and Equal Opportunity Committee
- Coldwell Banker Realty DEI Network Education Chair
- Cares Representative - Coldwell Banker Realty 2018, 2023
- Executive Administrative
- Small Business Owner
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate 2007
- Sales Associate Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage/Spring 2008 in Douglasville and Intown Atlanta
- Mortgage Banking Customer Service Representative
- Sales Associate Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Cobb, Fulton, Douglas and Paulding Counties
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU!
1. RESULTS - Providing professional service and personal attention. 2. LISTEN - Listen and carefully examine all of your real estate needs. 3. CREATE - Bring together the plan needed to accomplish your goal. 4. COMMUNICATE - You will receive market updates in your area weekly. 5. EFFORT - 120% of my personal effort along with all of Coldwell Banker's phenomenal marketing tools and internet exposure. I feel sincerity and communication are the keys to every successful real estate closing. Thank you, in advance, for giving me the opportunity to service all of your real estate needs.